Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Baby Doll

November is a busy month at our house!  It's crazy hard to believe (at least for me, anyway...I was not really ready for this day yet...), but my sweet, easy going baby doll girl turned ONE yesterday.  


WHAT?!  I cannot even believe that an entire year has gone by...she used to be so tiny, and now it seems she is just moments away from running and chasing after her brother and sister.  


Ok, so she's not even walking yet, much less running, but she is a fantastic crawler, and cruises around the furniture.  


She is very vocal and loves to make fun sounds and imitate the noises that we make.  She also loves to clap her hands and wave "hi" and "bye."


She's still pretty petite as far as one year olds go, weighing between 19 and 20 pounds.  And she has just started to get her third tooth (first on the top).  


I still can't decide if her personality will be more like her brother or her sister, but one thing is for sure...


she's pretty much the cutest, sweetest, most precious one year old I know, and we love her SO VERY MUCH!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how time flies. It seems like just yesterday when she was born. I love her outfit and that headbow!

    ReplyDelete