Saturday, December 24, 2011

Three.

Merry Christmas Eve!  I hope you all had a wonderful day filled with joy!

Our day was filled with presents and CAKE.  Yup, we have celebrated yet another birthday at our house today.  My beautiful, sweet, smart, giving, precious first born turned THREE today.


She's growing up so fast.  I can hardly believe how smart she is, how caring she is, how much she loves her baby brother and sister, and how encouraging she can be. 


The other day, I was trying to open something for her and was having a hard time.  She said, "You can do it Mommy.  You're strong like Jesus!"  Sometimes I cry just because I love her so very much. 


She loves to cuddle on the sofa with me, and she LOVES to sing.  That's the only thing she ever tells me about pre-school-what songs they sang.  I love hearing her sweet voice as she sings all her favorites.  


I'm so blessed and thankful for this precious girl God has brought into my life, and although I am happy and thankful that she is growing big and strong, sometimes I wish time could stand still for just a little while.  That she would not grow up quite so fast.

But I guess since that is not possible I will just try to enjoy every single moment.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRL!  WE LOVE YOU!  

No comments:

Post a Comment