Friday, March 9, 2012

Have I Mentioned Lately...

That I absolutely LOVE how close my children are in age?

Or that I am so stinking proud of the way they play together and that they have an amazingly good grasp of the concept of sharing? (At least, for a two and three year old...)

Or that Baby Doll just decided one day that she was giving up crawling cold turkey, and is now walking like she owns the place?

Or that some days, having a full time job and being a full time mom is more than I can handle in my own strength?

Or that everyday before class starts, we pray for the persecuted church, one country at a time?

Or that, for a three year old, my lil' Punkin draws incredibly detailed pictures of people, flowers, clouds and the sun?

Or that some days I am tremendously humbled by something one of my students says, does or prays, and that I thank God for the influence they are having on my life?

Or that then there are days that I feel incredibly old because they can text, tweet, chacha, and update their status, all while playing Draw Something or Words with Friends, in the middle of a math lesson?

Or that I am so very much in love with my husband, and appreciate him all the more now that I am the one working?

Or that my students make me laugh every single day?

Or that Jesus Christ died to save and rescue His people, and that I am left speechless by the love and grace and mercy I have been shown?

Well, if I haven't mentioned it lately, now you know.  Praying you have a blessed weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment