Sunday, May 20, 2012

Do I Have the Cutest Baby, Or What??

Wow!  I am entirely overdo for a post/update/pictures of babies/proof that I am alive!  But no worries, we're all still here and doing fantastic!

It has been a very hectic couple of months, but only one more week and the school year is over!  (And thus, my full-time job will be over, at least the one I get paid for anyway, ha!)  I hope to get back in the routine of regular posts once that happens.  :)

Anyway, until then I will leave you with this precious video of my baby doll.  She's pretty much the cutest 18 month old I know.  Wait, she's 18 months old??  I know, I know, I'm way overdo for some updates!!


1 comment:

  1. So precious and NO I can't believe she is 18 months-just doesn't seem possible. Missed hearing from you praying and hoping all is well.
    Hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete