Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fun In The Sun!

I am loving this summer weather!  After being in Texas and New Mexico for so long, with 100+ degree days being the norm, upper 80s feels great!  I mean, it's still stinkin' hot, but it's actually really nice under the shade of a large tree.  There was no such thing as trees or shade at our house in Texas or New Mexico, so for three long months, we didn't even think about going outside.

Here, however, we go outside almost every single day.  Plus, it is hot enough to go to the pool or play with water guns and feel incredibly refreshed!  :)

So here are a few things we've been enjoying so far this summer...










I hope you are enjoying summer as much as we are!

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures! I too am enjoying my summer...like catching up with your blog! Your first year back to teaching sounds like my first year of teaching ever! Isn't it a good feeling to ride out the craziness every single day and then realize you worked hard, learned a lot, and have established yourself as a better teacher? Glad to see that things are going well. :) Miss you!
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete